MOAB!! from a mules view

MOAB!! from a mules view

Postby ericshari » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Well i cant thank everyone enough for getting me out there!
I put that on my top 3 times of my life. Cant wait to get there in my own rig.
I finally got to edit and upload my pics (there is a lot to look at).

Here is a few of my favorites, and a link to the rest http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii94 ... 12%20Moab/
Big Shots
DSC_0126.JPG
bigshots

RElaxed
DSC_0174.JPG
RElaxed

My current wallpaper
DSC_0256.JPG
wallpaper

Re: MOAB!! from a mules view

Postby ericshari » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Woah!!
When you go into my pics at photo bucket check out Bill's rollover(you can see Marsha fall down the hill in the bottom left :o ).

Site Admin

Postby Jeremyrowell » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks a TON for going. It was really great to have your help out there. What a great group of people to wheel with. Could not have asked for a better time.

Postby abendx » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:01 am

Eric!

I hear you lost some of the pics you took? Hopefully, the ones I copied contain the lost items. Go to my Picasa Album and download them if you need to (or if anyone wants the lot). Hope you don't mind that I hosted your pcis.

This is a little tutorial I wrote for Robert, it should make it easy for anyone to get the pics. Also, if you go up a level, there should be another album with the stills I took with the GoPro... still have to spend time with the video. I suck, I know! :)

Look at the picture below. I highlighted what you need to click (the "MORE" button). When you click that, there should be an option to download the entire album. It is a big download, but it will be all of Eric's pics. If you click the picture I put below, it should take you to the actual page where you can click the "MORE" button.

BTW..... amazing pics!! Nice meeting and wheeling with you.

Return to Run Reports