Moab is September

Set Runs Posted Here.

Moab is September

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 am

I've got Moab listed in my calendar for a club run in September, maybe from the 10th to the 16th.

What days would we arrive, what days would we depart, and which RV Park are we staying at? Are any arrangements made, say with an RV park, or any other kinds of reservations?

Who's the "run leader"?

I called for a block of reservations, I have some time on my hands, but can't do any heavy lifting, even mental, right now. Does anyone have a preference for parks? I've only stayed in the one park. http://www.slickrockcampground.com/

I talked to them for a while, and we are set if we act now. The downside is that they no longer allow trailer parking next door as it says on the web page, but i reserved group site 183 for our trailers, assuming we go to that park.

We have a soft reservation under the name "Bakersfield Trailblazers" on the block of 66 through 77, all 45-foot pull throughs. They have WiFi and cable (in case there is too much shade for your satellite dish).

The sites are $39 plus tax, they have a store, laundry, hot tubs, pool.

Re: Moab is September

Postby Mike » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:17 am

Arch View, which is further out of town, is a little cheaper, but the cost of gas to drive to dinner might negate the savings. They do have a view of Arches National Park.
http://www.archviewresort.com/

I'd like to get my reservations set, and want to camp with the group, that's why I'm doing this now.

Site Admin

Re: Moab is September

Postby Jeremyrowell » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Dates are Sept 8th through the 23rd.
I can only go for 1 week. :(

I'll be heading up there on the 14th. Everyone is staying at Slickrock. Reservations are made. Ask for spaces next to Joey.

jeremy

Return to Upcoming Runs