KCFD Burn Survivor's Family Camp!!

Set Runs Posted Here.

KCFD Burn Survivor's Family Camp!!

Postby puttputt56 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 pm

The KCFD Burn Survivor's Trust Family Camp Out will be coming up in the near future. It will be April 25, 26 & 27, 2014 in Kernville (same location as last years). As I requested at the last club meeting I am asking for volunteers to bring their Jeeps, FJs & Broncos to this years event on April 26th, 2014 (arrive before 9 am) and help give Jeep rides to the Burn Survivors and their families again this year as we did last year. The event is still in the planning stages but it looks like we will be doing the Jeep rides on the Saturday the 26th, 2014. Will again do about two trips running about an hour each. Lunch will be provided as it was last year. I & my wife will be there on the afternoon of the 24th to help set things up for the campers etc. I hope to have more information at the April meeting. I will go up prior and check out last years ride area and see if it is open and if not will try to find an area around the lake to drive around. Most of these people have never been in a Jeep or 4x4 before in their life. All participation will be greatly appreciated by me and the camp guests!! Thanks Kenneth Putnam :clap:

Site Admin

Re: KCFD Burn Survivor's Family Camp!!

Postby Jeremyrowell » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:37 am

Bumping this thread back to the top! I wonder how cold it's going to be... considering taking my doors off.

Site Admin

Re: KCFD Burn Survivor's Family Camp!!

Postby Jeremyrowell » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:20 am

Too cold for doors off... might get a little snow to the mountains. See you guys Saturday!

Return to Upcoming Runs