Lockwood Miller This Sunday!

Set Runs Posted Here.
Site Admin

Lockwood Miller This Sunday!

Postby Jeremyrowell » Wed May 09, 2012 9:26 am

I received word this morning that the Lockwood/ Miller trail opening run has been scheduled for THIS SUNDAY. That day was chosen last night. I know it is short notice. I know it is on Mother's Day. I know we have a run on Saturday already scheduled. It is what it is, I can't alter the date. Can anyone make it? Point Mugu is meeting at the flying J Sunday at 7:30 am. I unfortunately cannot make it (I'm really bummed about that). Please respond if you are available.

Re: Lockwood Miller This Sunday!

Postby Goatman » Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't get why the short notice and why on Mother's Day. I assume Point Mugu agreed to it which is why that date flew. Do it the next Sunday and I'm there. I considered it this Sunday, but it's not going to happen.

Site Admin

Re: Lockwood Miller This Sunday!

Postby Jeremyrowell » Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 pm

The tricky thing is having two trails adopted by two different clubs. I set up the opening day run last year. They (PM) set it up this year. I gave them dates earlier (told them we had a run this weekend, but the next couple weekends were wide open) They had a meeting Tue night and let me know Wed morn the date they chose. I don't know what they were thinking scheduling it so close, and on Mother's day. I'll handle it next year again, hopefully with more notice!

Return to Upcoming Runs