Hammers! 15-16 December

Set Runs Posted Here.

Hammers! 15-16 December

Postby abendx » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Hey guys.... we'll be hitting the Hammers on the weekend of 12/15-16.

I had been talking with AJ and Randy and they said something about doing a trip out there for this weekend as well, but I haven't really heard much back, so I am not sure what is going down with that? I know they were trying to get a hold of Joey about the details. But.....

A new guy on Infectious came up with a run on the same weekend, so why not combine and hopefully we just have more to wheel with! We have a few down and the new guy's bringing a few of his buddies.

This will be mostly buggies and likely I will be the least built rig on the trail.

The new guy, put this out as a request:

Disclaimer: We are all have buggies so please please very capable rigs only... No stock parts lol, We plan on running as many trails as possible without too many hold ups.Cant care about your sheet metal either haha! I understand that things happen and we have a " no man left behind rule" but we want the level of all the rigs to very capable so we can focus on wheelin and not dragging a non capable rig though.

I kind of like that....

Hope to see some of you out on the trail with us..... Cliff, Bill, Wayne , ????

This is the original thread.

Site Admin

Re: Hammers! 15-16 December

Postby Jeremyrowell » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Cool man, thanks for posting the invite.

Re: Hammers! 15-16 December

Postby abendx » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:17 am

I enjoyed wheeling with you guys.... just trying to get you out on the trail.

I did notice that Bill was having a x-mas party that night, so assume you guys already have plans.... but maybe you have some Scrooges that would rather wheel than celebrate the holiday?

Return to Upcoming Runs