Hello!

Hello!

Postby Fenrir » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey everyone! I moved to Bakersfield back in 2013 for work and just been exploring ever since. I drive a 2010 Jeep JK Sport with some humble modifications. I can't say I'm the most experienced off road driver, but I've been to Drummond Island, MI and on some trails in Arizona (more than just the touristy Sedona trails). I was in a Club that was just forming in Chicago, but moved away before it really got going. I've Been exploring the mountains out here and came upon Sherman Peak Pass and saw a sign with "Gear Grinders and Trailblazers" regarding the Sherman Pass Trail. Thought I'd check the club out and say hello!

I see that the club meets on the first Wednesday of every month at Rocket Shop! I really like their breakfast! I used to fly planes (GA) and found that place out of curiosity. I hope to make the meeting in May and meet some of you. I joined the FB group and it looks I just missed a trail run, ugh! :-)

Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby Jeremyrowell » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Great to hear from you! Ya, we just ran Lockwood/ Miller to get the trail ready for opening. We are also Opening Sherman trail on May 2nd, if you are up for it, we would love to have you along! It's going to be a great time!

Postby Fenrir » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Ever since I introduced myself, I've been out of town or working on every night there has been a meeting. Hoping to make the next one though!

Hello!

Postby Jimmiej450 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 pm

We'll keep the door unlocked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Jim Johnston
Black XJ

Site Admin

Postby Jeremyrowell » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Going to Pismo Saturday!

Fenrir wrote:Hey everyone! I moved to Bakersfield back in 2013 for work and just been exploring ever since. I drive a 2010 Jeep JK Sport with some humble modifications. I can't say I'm the most experienced off road driver, but I've been to Drummond Island, MI and on some trails in Arizona (more than just the touristy Sedona trails). I was in a Club that was just forming in Chicago, but moved away before it really got going. I've Been exploring the mountains out here and came upon Sherman Peak Pass and saw a sign with "Gear Grinders and Trailblazers" regarding the Sherman Pass Trail. Thought I'd check the club out and say hello!

I see that the club meets on the first Wednesday of every month at Rocket Shop! I really like their breakfast! I used to fly planes (GA) and found that place out of curiosity. I hope to make the meeting in May and meet some of you. I joined the FB group and it looks I just missed a trail run, ugh! :-)

Return to Introduce Yourself!