Moab 2015

Site Admin

Moab 2015

Postby Jeremyrowell » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Had an crazy good time in Moab. Took the whole family. We stayed one night in Vegas, then headed on to Moab. Got to Slick Rock on Sunday. Met up with some friends from Texas, Washington and Pennsylvania. On Monday we ran Fins and things to get the newbies comfortable with Moab Wheeling.
Monday night brought a huge storm that dumped a ton of rain. That made running Hells revenge on Tuesday interesting. We ran Hells Gate one of the Tubs and Tip Over Challenge. Afterwords we ran over and did Potato Salad Hill.
On Wednesday I took my kids White Water Rafting and Horse Back Riding. We rode out by Fisher Tower, and the scenery was outstanding!
On Thursday we Ran Poison Spider, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim. The was one of the best wheeling day I have ever had. The trails where outstanding, the Views were the best I have ever seen. The Obstacles were sooo fun! We had one Broken Driveline Joint and I ended up towing him out the last 1/4 of the trail.
On Friday was Metal Masher with 4x4 Outfitter from Moab. It was fun, but paled in comparison to the previous day. But they did feed up Prime Rib Dinners and there was a great raffle. Fun way to end my week!

Site Admin

Moab 2015

Postby Jeremyrowell » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:54 pm

ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Site Admin

Moab 2015

Postby Jeremyrowell » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:56 pm

ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to Run Reports