Postby abendx » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:41 am

Out in the SoCal desert for a few days.... 95 or so degrees... and five fools, nets you this kind of fun. My last trip out here a few weeks ago kind of turned into a mess.... got some wheeling in, but no exactly what I was looking for.... this weekend, with a different set of of guys, we made it happen!

Trails ran included up Big Pimpin, up Escalade, down Eliminator, up Schizo, down Escalade, and some trail we blazed (a very off camber single track trail on the side of a steep cliff... talk about 400 or so feet of having your balls in your throat).

All in all a good trip with very little carnage... that included two separate fuel pump failures, ripped out upper strut mount, and an ORI that exploded (I have some video of that)!

Here are a few.... I have some video to plow through and maybe get some others from other attendees?

And Jeremy..... thank you for fixing the issues between the two clubs. You my friend did a very good thing and I have you to thank for helping me obtain a few new friends and strengthen the bond with others.

Site Admin

Re: 20140411

Postby Jeremyrowell » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:13 am

Thanks for the pics and kind words Brad. That looks like it was a kick ass time. Wish I could have made it out there. Those are some hard core trails. Glad there was not more carnage than that.

Postby sandbuggy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:53 pm

I had a blast. ... Even with trail repairs and minor hiccups on the jeep...

Return to Run Reports