Lockwood-Yellowjacket Work run 3/24

Site Admin

Lockwood-Yellowjacket Work run 3/24

Postby Jeremyrowell » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Met up with 2 jeeps from point mugu 4x4 club and went to the ranger station to meet the OHV program manager for the Los Padres National Forest. Resigned our Adopt-A-Trail agreement for Miller trail. Went out to the ranger supply yard and loaded my jeep with as many T-posts as I could carry. Probably had around 70 strapped down on my rack. more than I should have, but needed to make the trip worth while! Made my heep really tippy. The 2 jeeps from Point Mugu loaded down with wire spools and some t-posts.. The ranger gave us the code and keys to the gates and we took off. Made pretty good time, although we did have to clear about 8 trees from the trail... luckily I had Gregs chain saw.

Got to Yellowjacket around 11 and dropped off the supplies. The trail is in great condition upto that point. We decided to head back and go to the OHV park and check out the corva event. They have really made the OHV park more fun... added a bunch of new obsticles. Caught Genright Tony trying some of them. Pictures will follow.

Site Admin

Re: Lockwood-Yellowjacket Work run 3/24

Postby Jeremyrowell » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Here's some pics of the run...
IMAG0564.jpg
IMAG0568small.jpg
IMAG0571small.jpg

Site Admin

Re: Lockwood-Yellowjacket Work run 3/24

Postby Jeremyrowell » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 pm

and some more...
Attachments